The creative association RusTalk was registered in 2011, but began its operating much earlier, in 2008. We have filmed a wide range of documentaries and video stories about the lives of Russian compatriots in Australia.
The main objectives of the project:
• to support and promote the Russian language and Russian culture in Australia;
• to strengthen favourable public opinion of Russia in Australia;
• to recover and strengthen the social relations in the Russian community;
• to support an interest in Russian culture and language among the younger generation;
• to maintain Russian historical values and Russian history in Australia;
• to produce documentaries and video stories to showcase the history of our time.
A weekly program on the TVS channel. The program covers the events of the Russian community in Australia as well as informs about cultural events in Russia.